• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bodes well for future trade deals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    All these morally corrupt countries we can trade with once we destroy our trading with the EU
    Nothing is more corrupt than the EU.

Just waiting for 2nd referendum - and if we don't vote the way the EU want there will be a 3rd.

We need a PM who thinks no deal all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia

Do you see the EU, if evaluated alongside nation states, ranking worse than Somalia?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia

Do you see the EU, if evaluated alongside nation states, ranking worse than Somalia?
        Love it that North Korea is perceived as less corrupt than the UK
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
          Ha ha ha

Comment

Love it that North Korea is perceived as less corrupt than the UK
            Corruption in the UK is more sophisticated than third world countries. I have seen so much corruption with IT contracts being awarded. Usually the council or government bods get a directorship in an IT company after early retirement. They attend once a year and get paid a fortune.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Corruption in the UK is more sophisticated than third world countries. I have seen so much corruption with IT contracts being awarded. Usually the council or government bods get a directorship in an IT company after early retirement. They attend once a year and get paid a fortune.
              And yet snowflake Brexiters want to leave the 'corrupt' EU They believe anything they are told, poor little souls

Comment

And yet snowflake Brexiters want to leave the 'corrupt' EU They believe anything they are told, poor little souls
                Especially if it is on the side of the bus. I wonder how many still believe that the UK sends 350 million quid per week to the EU. Anyone?

Comment

... They believe anything they are told, poor little souls
                  Only if it reinforces their deeply entrenched prejudices and biases. Evidenced truth that goes against their beliefs is dimissed as propaganda.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X