• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The main tool in our armoury is our mindset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main tool in our armoury is our mindset

Big tool: Explorer And Ex-Soldier Anthony Middleton Thinks 'Suffering' Caused By No Deal Brexit Would 'Bring Back British Values' | HuffPost UK

A ‘no deal’ for our country would actually be a blessing in disguise. It would force us into hardship and suffering which would unite & bring us together, bringing back British values of loyalty and a sense of community! Extreme change is needed!
    It’s time to stand alone and install some resilience back into our Country! Short term suffering & hardship Vs Long term suffering for our future generations to come
    DO NOT THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ANYTHING...Take charge of your life & responsibilities and work for them. The victim mentality is a dangerous one. Acknowledge the situation for what it is, process & find a solution. If you haven’t suffered for it then it’s not worth having!
    What a geezer
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

And nice red uniforms.

Comment

Some of what you quote I quite agree with ... e.g. there are too many people in this country who have a sense of entitlement and haven't really had to 'suffer' and work for what they have today compared to previous generations. But, Brexit ain't going to help - suddenly hitting these self same people who voted out and making them suffer hardship when they were offered unicorns and fluffy clouds is going to cause all manner of trouble. I see riots on the streets not dissimilar to 2011 once the great unwashed realise they were lied to and project fear was actually project reality

JRM better watch his back once the lies are found out
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Proving that the British Army recruit psychopaths.

BTW, my neighbours include a retired general, and retired captain; both voted remain.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Some of what you quote I quite agree with ... e.g. there are too many people in this country who have a sense of entitlement and haven't really had to 'suffer' and work for what they have today compared to previous generations. But, Brexit ain't going to help - suddenly hitting these self same people who voted out and making them suffer hardship when they were offered unicorns and fluffy clouds is going to cause all manner of trouble. I see riots on the streets not dissimilar to 2011 once the great unwashed realise they were lied to and project fear was actually project reality

JRM better watch his back once the lies are found out

OK excellent our underclass will get new trainers & TVs.

BBC News - England riots: Timeline and map of violence

key words include looting(15) & violence(8) not protest(2) or poverty(0)

I suppose its not a about "justice" for a convicted drug dealer this time.

Warthog the one who has his finger on the pulse of a dead stoat.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

well I suppose that means most of our expat remoaners are to be considered unarmed.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              OK excellent our underclass will get new trainers & TVs.

BBC News - England riots: Timeline and map of violence

key words include looting(15) & violence(8) not protest(2) or poverty(0)

I suppose its not a about "justice" for a convicted drug dealer this time.

Warthog the one who has his finger on the pulse of a dead stoat.
              Warthog .... ha ha ... how old are you again? When you grow up, come back to debate with the adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Warthog .... ha ha ... how old are you again? When you grow up, come back to debate with the adults.
                He seems about 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  He seems about 70.
                  He made cycling London to Brighton look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    He seems about 7.
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X