• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The main tool in our armoury is our mindset"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He seems about 7.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He seems about 70.
    He made cycling London to Brighton look easy.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Warthog .... ha ha ... how old are you again? When you grow up, come back to debate with the adults.
    He seems about 70.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    OK excellent our underclass will get new trainers & TVs.

BBC News - England riots: Timeline and map of violence

key words include looting(15) & violence(8) not protest(2) or poverty(0)

I suppose its not a about "justice" for a convicted drug dealer this time.

Warthog the one who has his finger on the pulse of a dead stoat.
    Warthog .... ha ha ... how old are you again? When you grow up, come back to debate with the adults.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    well I suppose that means most of our expat remoaners are to be considered unarmed.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Some of what you quote I quite agree with ... e.g. there are too many people in this country who have a sense of entitlement and haven't really had to 'suffer' and work for what they have today compared to previous generations. But, Brexit ain't going to help - suddenly hitting these self same people who voted out and making them suffer hardship when they were offered unicorns and fluffy clouds is going to cause all manner of trouble. I see riots on the streets not dissimilar to 2011 once the great unwashed realise they were lied to and project fear was actually project reality

JRM better watch his back once the lies are found out

OK excellent our underclass will get new trainers & TVs.

BBC News - England riots: Timeline and map of violence

key words include looting(15) & violence(8) not protest(2) or poverty(0)

I suppose its not a about "justice" for a convicted drug dealer this time.

Warthog the one who has his finger on the pulse of a dead stoat.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Proving that the British Army recruit psychopaths.

BTW, my neighbours include a retired general, and retired captain; both voted remain.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Some of what you quote I quite agree with ... e.g. there are too many people in this country who have a sense of entitlement and haven't really had to 'suffer' and work for what they have today compared to previous generations. But, Brexit ain't going to help - suddenly hitting these self same people who voted out and making them suffer hardship when they were offered unicorns and fluffy clouds is going to cause all manner of trouble. I see riots on the streets not dissimilar to 2011 once the great unwashed realise they were lied to and project fear was actually project reality

JRM better watch his back once the lies are found out

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And nice red uniforms.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic The main tool in our armoury is our mindset

The main tool in our armoury is our mindset

Big tool: Explorer And Ex-Soldier Anthony Middleton Thinks 'Suffering' Caused By No Deal Brexit Would 'Bring Back British Values' | HuffPost UK

A ‘no deal’ for our country would actually be a blessing in disguise. It would force us into hardship and suffering which would unite & bring us together, bringing back British values of loyalty and a sense of community! Extreme change is needed!
    It’s time to stand alone and install some resilience back into our Country! Short term suffering & hardship Vs Long term suffering for our future generations to come
    DO NOT THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ANYTHING...Take charge of your life & responsibilities and work for them. The victim mentality is a dangerous one. Acknowledge the situation for what it is, process & find a solution. If you haven’t suffered for it then it’s not worth having!
    What a geezer

Working...
X