• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jacob Rees Mogg LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    No doubt he pays the exact amount, but what would be interesting is to know how much he would pay if he didn't avoid a lot of tax
    Probably you're one of those people saying how shameful it is that google, amazon, starbucks, facebook, etc hardly pay any tax in the uk

Being Etonian hardly qualifies as being someone of the people
    "Probably"? On what grounds do you make that baseless accusation.

Being an old Etonian means that he has possibly received the best education that money can buy, one that instils leadership and I would suggest that given he doesn't need the MP salary he receives that he is more "of the people and for the people" than a lot of the other Honorable Members.

Oi sas! Please come back. This tedious thick idiot bores me!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      "Probably"? On what grounds do you make that baseless accusation.

Being an old Etonian means that he has possibly received the best education that money can buy, one that instils leadership and I would suggest that given he doesn't need the MP salary he receives that he is more "of the people and for the people" than a lot of the other Honorable Members.

Oi sas! Please come back. This tedious thick idiot bores me!
      Where am I saying Eton is a bad school? for £38k per year I would expect good education and personally, I'm all in favor for private education, all my children go to private schools (which are higher ranked than Eton btw) as the UK state school system is amongst the worst in the developed world.

It's just you are so far removed from reality that you think that, let's say a working class person from Middlesbrough can relate to JRM in any way, yet you call him one of the people. And the other way around JRM will never be able to relate to a unemployed person living in a derelict coastal town.

Comment

Where am I saying Eton is a bad school? for £38k per year I would expect good education and personally, I'm all in favor for private education, all my children go to private schools (which are higher ranked than Eton btw) as the UK state school system is amongst the worst in the developed world.

It's just you are so far removed from reality that you think that, let's say a working class person from Middlesbrough can relate to JRM in any way, yet you call him one of the people. And the other way around JRM will never be able to relate to a unemployed person living in a derelict coastal town.
        Blame it on my WMP.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hopefully that’ll help them shed any racist behaviours they’ve picked up from you.

As for JRM, there’s a YouTube vid of him campaigning in South Shields...that takes a lot of bottle
          The Mogg in South Shields: blunt answers and ‘fat ladies’ – Channel 4 News
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Hopefully that’ll help them shed any racist behaviours they’ve picked up from you.

As for JRM, there’s a YouTube vid of him campaigning in South Shields...that takes a lot of bottle
            The Mogg in South Shields: blunt answers and ‘fat ladies’ – Channel 4 News
            Did he take his nanny with him: Flashback: When Jacob Rees-Mogg campaigned in Fife with his nanny - The Scotsman
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Watch the video and all shall be revealed.

Oh wait, you’re just making a silly point with no substance, how droll
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Just remember, JRM supports a second referendum.
                Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                  Or was he just voicing possible options, in the context of the debate that day?

National Referendum on the European Union - Hansard

Quite clearly he is saying there could be a three-way referendum, or two referenda, etc. that would be dealt with in the (at the time, a forthcoming bill) legislation...

I.e. it’s up for discussion and agreement.
                  (But then, you probably grabbed the vid from the Indy without any further fact-checking, right?)
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                    Traitor, traitor !!!!!
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X