• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So Corbyn would rather watch I'm a Celebrity than debate Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Corbyn would rather watch I'm a Celebrity than debate Brexit?

Brexit debate: Clash over whether BBC or ITV will host debate - BBC News

Mr Corbyn claimed he preferred ITV's bid out of "respect" for viewers who wanted to watch the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! final on ITV the same evening - 9 December.

"I want to watch it myself," he said.
    Good to see the Opposition Leader has his priorities right. Though it does show he really is a man of the people, because they'd all rather watch I'm (not really) a Celebrity than the debate too!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Good to see the Opposition Leader has his priorities right. Though it does show he really is a man of the people, because they'd all rather watch I'm (not really) a Celebrity than the debate too!
    It might be a load of tulipe (it is) but it gets incredible viewing figures. Would you rather have the 'debate' on at the same time on another channel so that the proles don't watch it ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

It would matter if it was important. However since nobody who'll be watching can make any difference at all to the debate or the subsequent vote, it is not important in the slightest. Mare a case of bread and circuses to distract the masses.

Anyway McClusky has obviously told Corbyn not to cooperate, so he's looking for excuses to duck out, and he's too much of a wimp to say it's pointless.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        It might be a load of tulipe (it is) but it gets incredible viewing figures. Would you rather have the 'debate' on at the same time on another channel so that the proles don't watch it ?
        If you drew a Venn diagram of Celeb viewersa nd political debate viewers, what would the overlap be?

Anyway I'm only making the easy gag, I quite like JC though I don't want him in charge of anything

Comment

If you drew a Venn diagram of Celeb viewersa nd political debate viewers, what would the overlap be?

Anyway I'm only making the easy gag, I quite like JC though I don't want him in charge of anything
          Bearing in mind the topic of discussion is Brexit, then I would think quite a lot. They'll all be sitting there in their Union Jack boxers with their union jack wearing Bulldogs shouting "Go on Theresa, send the ****ers home" at the TV
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I think he means everyone will be watching that rather than the debate.

Comment

Watch IACGMOOH first and you'll become accustomed to watching a load of unpalatable balls...

I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Personally I think JC should swap places with Harry Redknapp. It would make for a much more inneresting debate, and Corbyn would have to eat all those entrails. Yum...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Bearing in mind the topic of discussion is Brexit, then I would think quite a lot. They'll all be sitting there in their Union Jack boxers with their union jack wearing Bulldogs shouting "Go on Theresa, send the ****ers home" at the TV
                  I don't think they'd want to watch a political debate Especially where none of the people taking part want to Leave anyway!

Comment

Working...
                  X