• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok which of you muppets is this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok which of you muppets is this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rexit-GPS.html

Remain supporter gives up his job and buys camper van to spell out 'Stop Brexit' with GPS tracker in 22,000-mile, 27-country European tour

• Andy Pardy said he wanted to 'make a statement' after the EU referendum vote
    • He quit his job and bought a camper to spell out a message using a GPS tracker
    • Over three months, he and his girlfriend have been driving around Europe

lots of you let out he has a girlfriend!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He should get KBE this year, or at the very least the Persona of CUK!

Comment

Poor chap. He's got to go back and do "P E D"

B R E X I T

S T O P P E D

"Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rexit-GPS.html

lots of you let out he has a girlfriend!

Well, at least we can confirm he was a remainer .... he had a job to quit in the first place, and he has a girlfriend .... both these would exclude most Brexiters who spend most of their days down the 'spoon drinking cheap beer paid for with their giro (is it stalled called the giro?!?) with their equally 'successful' pals
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Perhaps someone should tell him that Norway, Sweden and Finland aren't in the EU.

Comment

I think this is more CUK style

Runner uses Nike+ app to draw penises | Technology | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              The attention to detail with the 'hairs' is impressive.

Comment

Perhaps someone should tell him that Norway, Sweden and Finland aren't in the EU.
                Well apparently Norway, Sweden and Finland should be punished then because the only way forward is the EUSSR.

Comment

*cough* Really? All three? I’d like a fact check on that, please.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    *cough* Really? All three? I’d like a fact check on that, please.
                    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                    X