• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am so angry today I can barely put it into words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so angry today I can barely put it into words

Poor Nige, he's not a happy chappy.

Brexit News: Nigel Farage so angry about ‘lowest point in lifetime’ | UK | News | Express.co.uk
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

He is lying, the only think that keeps him happy is moaning about the EU. It's a bit like a plumber moaning when it rains because people want their leaking gutters fixed.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      He is lying, the only think that keeps him happy is moaning about the EU. It's a bit like a plumber moaning when it rains because people want their leaking gutters fixed.

He's upset that he spent money (probably expensed it knowing him) getting his kids German passports.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        He's upset that he spent money (probably expensed it knowing him) getting his kids German passports.
        Nah, it's cos he won't get his pension and golden handshake from the European Parliament if we don't leave and the voters finally realise what a waste of time he is as an MEP.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Nah, it's cos he won't get his pension and golden handshake from the European Parliament if we don't leave and the voters finally realise what a waste of time he is as an MEP.
          The last three words are redundant.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I don't know what he's unhappy about. I reckon there's no chance whatever this deal will get through parliament.

That's the sole reason the Brexiters in the Cabinet didn't resign in a huff. They're holding fire until the real moment the SHTF.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I don't know what he's unhappy about. I reckon there's no chance whatever this deal will get through parliament.

That's the sole reason the Brexiters in the Cabinet didn't resign in a huff. They're holding fire until the real moment the SHTF.
              He can form his khakishirts movement now and take up arms.

Comment

Working...
              X