• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Can't wait for Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can't wait for Brexit

    Lighten up people...

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

    #2
    The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.
      Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...

      Comment


        #4
        Can anyone tell me where Wifi is? One of those Micronesian islands, I guess.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...
          Aerial and Satellite-disc were trying to keep them in

          Comment


            #6
            How to cook Gammon: Common Market Cookery: France: Fanny Cradock: 9780563125860: Amazon.com: Books

            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

            Comment


              #7
              Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...

                I suspect plenty of parents of remainers feel the same way.
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                Comment

                Working...
                X