• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Can't wait for Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for Brexit

Lighten up people...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
      The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.
      Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...

Comment

Can anyone tell me where Wifi is? One of those Micronesian islands, I guess.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...
          Aerial and Satellite-disc were trying to keep them in

Comment

How to cook Gammon: Common Market Cookery: France: Fanny Cradock: 9780563125860: Amazon.com: Books

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...

I suspect plenty of parents of remainers feel the same way.
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Working...
                X