• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't wait for Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...

I suspect plenty of parents of remainers feel the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Ah, the common market. Not perfect, by any means, but so much better than its bastard child...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    How to cook Gammon: Common Market Cookery: France: Fanny Cradock: 9780563125860: Amazon.com: Books

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...
    Aerial and Satellite-disc were trying to keep them in

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Can anyone tell me where Wifi is? One of those Micronesian islands, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.
    Antenna was a former EUSSR member who tried to escape it...

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    The EU mafia wouldn't let us have a trade deal with Antenna but as soon as we exit they won't be able to stop us. Things will just take-off. There are probably hundreds of new countries like this. It's the start of a bold new era.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Can't wait for Brexit

Can't wait for Brexit

Lighten up people...

Working...
X