• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uncle Tim promises cheap wine and beer after brexit.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    1 Remain, 2 Leave.

Given the heredity of low intelligence, at least you can be reasonably confident that two of them are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Given the heredity of low intelligence, at least you can be reasonably confident that two of them are yours.
      And by the same token, we can be reasonably confident that the piss-sodden old wino that you buy your Big Issue from sired you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And by the same token, we can be reasonably confident that the piss-sodden old wino that you buy your Big Issue from sired you.

At least I look nothing like you.

Comment

Story of your life you fooking retard..........
          So speaks the one who can't answer a straight question. Typical Brexidiot reply. Avoid the question as they don't have an answer.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Oh great not content with wanting us to all die off so your brainwashed students can vote remain its now a thought crime to vote leave. I understand the EU even more each day, next referendum will be held with clubs Catalan stylie then?
            Cretin comment of the day .... how can voting, you know, the physical act, be a thought crime, you know, thinking something but no physical act. You really are dim, not surprised you believe the rubbish in the Mail and Express and followed their orders and voted leave.

Comment

I'm SAYING that I don't care.

I fully expected, and am prepared for, Brexit to issue in a period of unrest.

That was inevitable with the only certainty being that the end will justify the means in my opinion (and also in the opinions of 17M+ of my fellow countrymen).

As I don't generally drink much by way of AUS/NZ wine it will not impact me that much. But if I DID then I would simply adapt and move on.

There are plenty of other options open to those with a bit of imagination.

Many of us don't have any real problem with doing that.

Maybe you ought to give it a try? It is extremely liberating.

HTH BIDI

And this is why remainers will never forgive Brexiters. WE do care. We care for our country. We care for its future and the future for today's youth. Whilst you Brexiters only care for yourselves. You don't care that many people in the UK will be worse off.

And before you come back with some kind of cr@p that boo hoo, Whorty will be worse off, as I've said all along I won't be worse off. My line of work ensures I make hay during chaotic and uncertain times - I manage transformation and change programmes, I did very well out of the financial crisis. But, that doesn't mean I want my country to be destroyed by idiots such as yourself.

Comment

1 Remain, 2 Leave.

“Benny: [shrugs] I got four kids to feed.

Douglas Quaid: So what happened to number five?

Benny: [beat] Aw, tulip, man! You got me. I'm not even married. Now, shut up and put your ******* hands in the air!”

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                  Brexiteers should be treated as criminals (unless they are special needs)

Sorry, I forgot about Shaun.
                  Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Cretin comment of the day .... <snip warthog attempting to be clever using pedantry but he manages to make a potato look a genius>. You really are dim, not surprised you believe the rubbish in the Mail and Express and followed their orders and voted leave.

Yeah and it came from a staunch remainer! So sad, he almost appeared as your most intelligent one.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And this is why remainers will never forgive Brexiters. WE do care. We care for our country. We care for its future and the future for today's youth.
                    Would that be the same youth who came out and voted in their droves to remain? Oh, hang on...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

More self-pitying whining deleted

We wish for the same things, we just disagree on how best to obtain them.

Stop being such a melodramatic kn0bjockey for once.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X