• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia to sabotage UK's re-entry into the WTO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Honestly.....you really ought to get a grown-up to proofread your garbage before hitting the post button.

he is a bit limited who are you thinking of as a grown up?

AssGoo?
    Barmy?
    Warthog?
    NATWit?

oh dear...
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      he is a bit limited who are you thinking of as a grown up?

AssGoo?
      Barmy?
      Warthog?
      NATWit?

oh dear...
      Good point well made....

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Of course I believe he would be keen to do that.....but come on.......

Seriously?

I wouldn't put it past him, and if it turn out that he'd encouraged the Syrian civil war, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I think it's more likely he used the chaos to his advantage, with a lesser chance, but still possible, that he caused things to become rather more heated than they would have otherwise.

Similarly, he didn't make the referendum play out the way it has so far, nor did he get Trump elected, but these things certainly are to Russia's advantage. I'm pretty confident that Putin's gang are engaged in disinformation, fake news and attempts to influence politics to go the way they would like. I think anyone who thinks they're not is either deluded or naive.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I wouldn't put it past him, and if it turn out that he'd encouraged the Syrian civil war, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I think it's more likely he used the chaos to his advantage, with a lesser chance, but still possible, that he caused things to become rather more heated than they would have otherwise.

Similarly, he didn't make the referendum play out the way it has so far, nor did he get Trump elected, but these things certainly are to Russia's advantage. I'm pretty confident that Putin's gang are engaged in disinformation, fake news and attempts to influence politics to go the way they would like. I think anyone who thinks they're not is either deluded or naive.
          Couldn't agree more. Very sensible points.

Now who are you and what have you done with NAT?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I really am a special kind of thick aren't I? Even amongst the Brexiditiot fraternity where the competition is fierce.

FTFY
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              FTFY
              Almost 3 hours to come up with THAT?

That is really taking feeble to a whole new dimension.

Well done......what a wag!

Comment

******* ****ed I tell you, well and truly ******* ****ed by a bunch of stupid ******* ****ers: UK signals failure of bid for quick Brexit transition at WTO | Reuters

Britain signaled on Thursday that its attempt to seal terms for its post-Brexit membership of the World Trade Organization by a fast-track procedure had failed, and it must now enter negotiations which are likely to be lengthy.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Almost 3 hours to come up with THAT?

That is really taking feeble to a whole new dimension.

Well done......what a wag!

Or, and I know this might seem strange to you, but some of us have life outside of CUK and I've only just logged on to the forum tonight.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    I've only just logged on to the forum tonight.
                    Yeah, there goes the neighbourhood as they say!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Putin was involved from the start you dickhead
                      Oh FFS what are you, 12? Apologies to any 12-year-olds who are more mature than this retard. Which would be almost all of them...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X