• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EUSSR threatens the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EUSSR threatens the UK

EU threatens the UK

Ahead of Wednesday evening’s dinner discussion, a senior EU official said leaders will consider whether enough progress has been made after hearing from Mrs May earlier in the evening.

The threat comes amid a “pause” in negotiations after Dominic Raab and Michel Barnier decided there no further talks would take place until the European Council summit.
    cave in or else...

I'm alright Jack

The comments to the article were...interesting. If those comments are representative of the British people then both the EU and our own politicians should take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      The comments to the article were...interesting. If those comments are representative of the British people then both the EU and our own politicians should take note.

They are representative of people who read the Express, that bastion of middle ground, completely unbiased and not at all aligned with UKIP. The editor was one of the three main "journalists" in the phone hacking scandal involving "Southern Investigations"
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The comments reflect the mood of the Brexiteers. Interestingly no different to the mood before the referendum and I suspect no different to their mood when the deal has been done and dusted and is in place for at least a generation.

Im fed up with the absolute mess the politicians have made of us leaving.....
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          The comments reflect the mood of the Brexiteers. Interestingly no different to the mood before the referendum and I suspect no different to their mood when the deal has been done and dusted and is in place for at least a generation.

I didn't think it was possible but it seems some of them are even thicker than our lot!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            They are representative of people who read the Express, that bastion of middle ground, completely unbiased and not at all aligned with UKIP. The editor was one of the three main "journalists" in the phone hacking scandal involving "Southern Investigations"
            The term you are looking for is 'gammons'.

Comment

Working...
            X