• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit plan was sold by liars and UK plan is unworkable, Macron says

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Presumably the oldest one in the world

Dullard alert!! You could get hold of the wrong end of the stick if it only had one end!

Thank fook we exported you already!! God knows what sort of tariff the continentals might be after!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      No, but I would be prepared to bet that YOU have!
      its AssGoo

he has a carer!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Presumably the oldest one in the world
        He's a tailor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_profession_(phrase)

Perhaps the earliest recorded claim to be the world's oldest profession was made on behalf of tailors. The Song in Praise of the Merchant-Taylors, attested from 1680, which was routinely performed at pageants at the Lord Mayor's Show, London, if the current mayor happened to belong to the tailors' guild,[12] began:

Of all the professions that ever were nam'd,
        The taylor's, though slighted, is much to be fam'd':
        For various invention, and antiquity,
        No trade with the tayler's comparèd may be:

After pointing out that Adam and Eve made garments for themselves, and were therefore tailors, it continued:

Then judge if a tayler was not the first trade.
        The oldest profession, and they are but raylers,[13]
        Who scoff and deride men that be merchant-taylers.

Just because you sub for NLyUK (in more ways than one) don't try to divert attention!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          its AssGoo

he has a carer!
          He has no carer. He either sits in his own poo. Or posts it on CUK.

Comment

The Leavers are so easy to upset and then so defensive, losers, the lot of them
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Looks like they're going to get the benefit of a full Brexit
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

They throw out insults and avoid answering any questions as they know, deep down, they ballsed up and are too cowardly to admit it. A good, hard Brexit is what they need to make them squeal
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

There is a common theme prevailing here that seems to conjoin our little nest of europhile dimwits.

In this thread amongst others, we get to witness the rationale of the Bremoaner in all it's depressing splendour.

This overwhelming longing for the worst possible outcome for the country as a whole really shines a light on their petulant, churlish, petty, spoilt mindset.

No wonder the attitudes of the Junckers and Barniers of this world resonate so soundly with them.

For those of us that had the bravery to vote for an unshackling of the ties that bind us to the failed project, it is both educational and amusing to witness this phenomenon.

We Brexiteers will inevitably get what we voted for, and, amidst a great amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth, the Bremoaners will inevitably get what they are given.

Long live Democracy!

Which is nice.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    We Brexiteers will inevitably get what we voted for, and, amidst a great amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth
                    At last we agree on something.

Seems we all want a hard Brexit now. Try not to keep us awake with the wailing though.

Or do you not want a hard Brexit now? Do you prefer a watered down Brino? As you never actually answer any questions it's hard to know what you did vote for ....
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      it's hard to know what you did vote for ....
                      I voted for us to Leave the EU. Knew that would create uncertainty in the short term. Expected it and will deal with it.

Over to you. What do YOU intend to do about this inevitability, other than spend half your life on here pissing and moaning I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X