• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explained why Metropolitan areas voted remain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explained why Metropolitan areas voted remain

The impact of exposure to air pollution on cognitive performance | PNAS

This paper examines the effect of both cumulative and transitory exposures to air pollution for the same individuals over time on cognitive performance by matching a nationally representative longitudinal survey and air quality data in China according to the exact time and geographic locations of the cognitive tests. We find that long-term exposure to air pollution impedes cognitive performance in verbal and math tests.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It explains more why the derelict, polluted, low educated areas of the Uk voted leave

Comment

Hmm some facts, I know its not the remain way

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43964341

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Result...ferendum,_2016
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        The real reason is that in metropolitan areas there are more c**ts per square mile!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I do hope it's a real a.k.a. hard Brexit.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I do hope it's a real a.k.a. hard Brexit.
            Yep, I agree. 5 years of hard brexit and these idiots will be begging to be let back into the EU again. They'll be referring to the EU years as the 'good old days'.

If these idiots couldn't make a living whilst in the EU they will be well and truly fubbered when Brexit hits.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Hmm some facts, I know its not the remain way
              This from the man who claimed that the BBC and Guardian have run headlines stating:

"all Immigration is good" & "how dare you suggest some immigrants are bad"
              Yet, when challenged, he refused to find a single headline in either source to back up what he calls "facts"
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                This from the man who claimed that the BBC and Guardian have run headlines stating:

Yet, when challenged, he refused to find a single headline in either source to back up what he calls "facts"
                Perhaps he's following your example of not backing up (or retracting) false accusations..., you hypocrite.
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Perhaps he's following your example of not backing up (or retracting) false accusations..., you hypocrite.
                  Miaow!!!!

More cream for beany!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    Are accusations false if someone makes a statement but adds a question mark at the end so they can claim that they never actually said what they said?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X