• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain faces sperm shrtage in case of no-deal Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I considered freezing my sperm but the procedure was uncomfortable after my balls were trapped for two hours in the freezer door.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Are you suggesting we need to put a femdom in the country to stop all the EU sperm from getting in?
      If they can make one to fit the Channel Tunnel, then yes....
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        If they can make one to fit the Channel Tunnel, then yes....
        I think I might know someone who has some that size...

Paging NLyUK.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

don't worry boys I sired your mothers, send you wives over as well!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            don't worry boys I sired your mothers, send you wives over as well!
            Is no granny safe in Slough...?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Is no granny safe in Slough...?
              Hey they weren't GILFs when I produced this load of remainers. For most I'm blaming too much beer and a particularly small pair of Tighty wighties. Except for AssGuru I'm blaming that on the coke & syphilis his mother had.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X