• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brits applying for German citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brits applying for German citizenship

So, you got your UK citizenship sorted then?, or are you going to feck off back to the swamp?

Comment

7,493 people want to be German?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nationality-uk

Number of Romanian nationals living in UK in 2017 estimated to be 411,000, up 25% on 2016

Comment

they want to live with Spooter & Barmy!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

An increas of 1000% over 2 years. Oh no. The country will be empty by closing time.

To put it in perspective, its 7 thousand out of 70 million.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

They're fleeing Swindon.

Comment

Yup I'm doing the same... want my working rights to continue without disruption. No other reason, and I don't wish to give up my UK passport either. I renewed it recently to that the colour at least remains the same for the next 10 years.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well my UK passport runs out next year and I really can't be bothered to go through all the crap of sending documents and tulip to Liverpool or wherever so I'll have my German one by then and it seems to better in the rankings anyway: https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php. As my job requires me to work Europe (and world) wide then freedom of movement is very important and the hassle that is likely to be imparted on me by the thoughtless actions of a few misguided people makes it all the more important to say **** you to a blue passport
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Seems like a fair trade 7000 high quality developers for 100,000 Romainian gipsys
                  Last edited by motoukenin; 5 June 2018, 08:25.
                  Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nationality-uk

Number of Romanian nationals living in UK in 2017 estimated to be 411,000, up 25% on 2016
                    Comparing like with like:

7'493 British people wanted to become German last year out of a total of 97'400 Brits living there. 7.7%
                    2'500 Romanians wanted to become British last year out of a total of 411'000 Romanians living there. 0.6%

What point were you trying to make?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X