• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit BOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit BOOM

I may have to move back to London - looks like it's boom time!

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/searc...11BAD137628F4/
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Comment

"Duration 6 months"

I don't think the PID and scoping could be completed in under 9 months, which would then be followed by an 18 month project and another while to allow for overrun, project creep, etc.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Brexit programme? Is that the one where the jobs are moved to the EU?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Senior PM for £550 to £700?? isn't that dirt cheap for senior PM?

Comment

Brexit 'weighing on business investment' - BBC News

Comment

Barclays tighten lending criteria - BBC News

...and so the downward sentiment weighs on investment which weighs on lending criteria which weighs on investment, which weighs on sentiment and so beginneth the downward spiral.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Barclays tighten lending criteria - BBC News

...and so the downward sentiment weighs on investment which weighs on lending criteria which weighs on investment, which weighs on sentiment and so beginneth the downward spiral.
                And a British bank to boot. Traitors and saboteurs. Don't they know it's their duty to take a loss on the chin for the sake of Blighty.

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves ..... oh wait .....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited, the agency is Hoaxley...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

We can debate whether or not Brexit is the stupidest thing any country has ever voted for until the cows come home, but fact is you have to be an imbecile not to see the direction of travel here. There's been almost no real progress in 2 years towards a final outcome. The economy has gone backwards hugely (not left yet) and will only get worse.

Hard Brexit is dead. Brexit is dead.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X