• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Logged in on the wrong account?
    A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have? Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have? Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
      It was a joke you paranoid humourless nurk. Sheesh, some people are so touchy.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It was a joke you paranoid humourless nurk. Sheesh, some people are so touchy.
        Isn't it time for your afternoon wank?
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

bottom lip all a-tremble
          Aw - is the delicate likkle flower all upset?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Aw - is the delicate likkle flower all upset?
            By a moron like you? Not a chance.

Comment

Thank you.

If I appear in court I certainly hope my Brief is more practiced in the letter of the law than its spirit.
              Irrelevant. You said there was no such thing, when clearly there is.

Where the letter of the law is ambiguous, however, you may wish that your brief was equally versed in the spirit of the law.

Spirit of the law | Tax Adviser

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Irrelevant. You said there was no such thing, when clearly there is.

Where the letter of the law is ambiguous, however, you may wish that your brief was equally versed in the spirit of the law.

Spirit of the law | Tax Adviser
                Yes there is, you are quite correct - my apologies.

Comment

A couple of questions - how many active accounts do I have?

Do you have evidence of me logging in under a different account when I'm under a ban?
                  Yes, I read it on the side of a bus
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yes there is, you are quite correct - my apologies.

Comment

Working...
                    X