• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Didn't farming communities .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jam futures but no Marmite

Tourist reveals what British cuisine looks like to the rest of the world | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by vetran; 29 April 2018, 14:13.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Farming communities voted out (I know, I live in a farming community)
      Indeed. And much respect to you....there can't be many other scarecrows with a CUK login!

It must be nice to live in ignorant bliss and be too thick to understand how the world works.
      Wouldn't know, but do please elaborate.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Most if not all products owned and manufactured outside the UK, even Birds Custard is Nestle.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Indeed. And much respect to you....there can't be many other scarecrows with a CUK login!

Wouldn't know, but do please elaborate.

Hey, the village idiot is back As typical, just like the content of his brain, he has absolutely nothing to add to the conversation. Can we be surprised that Brexit is such a balls up when dummies like this support it and think it's a good idea.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Hey, the village idiot is back
            Indeed, and welcome. You have been greatly missed. What was it this time, a trip to the Priory?

Can we be surprised
            Of that there is little doubt. It is a recurring state for you, blessed as you are with a head that is emptier than a Hermit's address book!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Indeed, and welcome. You have been greatly missed. What was it this time, a trip to the Priory?
              Speaking of which, did the Brothers ever manage to eject you from Buckfastleigh Abbey?

Comment

The point is, you would have a chance to try and convince us why Brexit will be good. Over 2 years in and the only stories coming out are negative impacts of Brexit. Your unwillingness to post anything positive, apart from "we're taking back control from the corrupt EU", which is an absolute piece of bollox nothingness, shows that to date there is nothing good about Brexit.

Leading up to the ref I was on the wall - I listened to both sides of the argument and made my vote based on the facts I could find within the lies and soundbites. I have an open mind, unlike you Brexit voters, and would happily agree that Brexit is good for the UK if you can prove the benefits over the negatives. To date, I have seen nothing to change my mind.

So, come on, give me a reason to think Brexit will be good for the UK.
                Intersesting tactic asking Brexiters what actual real benifits of leaving will be. Seems to shut them up completely.
                Nice one Whorty.
                Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                  Intersesting tactic asking Brexiters what actual real benifits of leaving will be. Seems to shut them up completely.
                  Nice one Whorty.
                  Now the UK is free of EUSSR shackles, it is free to have any colour passport, just like our Croatian brothers and sisters.

Although, I am starting to wonder what 'Europska Unija' means.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    Nice one Whorty.
                    No European Politicians telling us what to do.

There you go.

Fu<kwit

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      No European Politicians telling us what to do.

There you go.

Fu<kwit
                      Typical Brexiter. Can't even spell 'Fuckwit'
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X