• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Didn't farming communities ....."

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No European Politicians telling us what to do.

There you go.

Fu<kwit
    is that it? Wow, I'm now convinced Brexit is going to be a winner .

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Intersesting tactic asking Brexiters what actual real benifits of leaving will be. Seems to shut them up completely.
    Nice one Whorty.
    They are happy calling us whingers, remoaners and other such names, yet they have nothing to offer to convince us of the benefits of Brexit. If there really was a whole list of real benefits to Brexit, they would be on here bragging about it but .... nope, just the sound of the empty head of a Brexiter

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Clearly not. Fuckwit.
    Hilarious and very telling

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Are you the only gay in the forum?
    Not know you are hear.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ooooh mods mods look look ...
    Are you the only gay in the forum?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Clearly not. Fuckwit.
    Ooooh mods mods look look he cheated the swear filter....

Thats naughty.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    ****wit gets hit by the filter...

Typical Brexiter. Can't even spell 'Fuckwit'
    Clearly not. Fuckwit.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

There you go.

Fu<kwit
    Would those European politicians also include democratically elected British MEPs?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

There you go.

Fu<kwit
    Which European politicians have told you to do something disadvantageous, and what was that disadvantageous thing?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    ****wit gets hit by the filter...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

There you go.

Fu<kwit

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Intersesting tactic asking Brexiters what actual real benifits of leaving will be. Seems to shut them up completely.
    Nice one Whorty.

There you go.

Fu<kwit

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Nice one Whorty.
    Now the UK is free of EUSSR shackles, it is free to have any colour passport, just like our Croatian brothers and sisters.

Although, I am starting to wonder what 'Europska Unija' means.

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    The point is, you would have a chance to try and convince us why Brexit will be good. Over 2 years in and the only stories coming out are negative impacts of Brexit. Your unwillingness to post anything positive, apart from "we're taking back control from the corrupt EU", which is an absolute piece of bollox nothingness, shows that to date there is nothing good about Brexit.

Leading up to the ref I was on the wall - I listened to both sides of the argument and made my vote based on the facts I could find within the lies and soundbites. I have an open mind, unlike you Brexit voters, and would happily agree that Brexit is good for the UK if you can prove the benefits over the negatives. To date, I have seen nothing to change my mind.

So, come on, give me a reason to think Brexit will be good for the UK.
    Nice one Whorty.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Indeed, and welcome. You have been greatly missed. What was it this time, a trip to the Priory?
    Speaking of which, did the Brothers ever manage to eject you from Buckfastleigh Abbey?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X