• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You lost, get over it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lost, get over it.

This tickled me.

@gammonbot is a Twitter experiment. It searches the interwebs for videos of people saying 'you lost, get over it', and takes the photo of their face mid rant and sticks it into a collage of gammon

Here's the thread https://twitter.com/robmanuel/status/959334868323794944
    See You Next Tuesday

That's always the weekly highlight on QT.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      This tickled me.

@gammonbot is a Twitter experiment. It searches the interwebs for videos of people saying 'you lost, get over it', and takes the photo of their face mid rant and sticks it into a collage of gammon

Here's the thread https://twitter.com/robmanuel/status/959334868323794944
      That made be chortle into my metropolitan elite latte.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        That made be chortle into my metropolitan elite latte.
        Next you'll being pretending there's running water and electricity in rural Ireland too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Next you'll being pretending there's running water and electricity in rural Ireland too.
          We have both. But not usually at the same time.

Comment

Satire (Newsthump) I think...or maybe not...

With the £350m NHS promise abandoned and a points-based immigration system dismissed, Brexiteers who say ‘you lost, get over it’ are still waiting to find out precisely what they’ve won.

The mystery Brexit prize is causing much excitement among patriotic Brits who are delighted they’ve successfully taken back control, despite watching what can best be described as a ‘shambles’ unfold before their very eyes.

“I can’t wait to find out what it is that we’ve won,” enthused Simon Williams of campaign group A Nation United in Sovereignty (ANUS).

“I am hoping it’s a car or a nice holiday, something big and expensive now we’re not wasting all that money on massive pensions for those corrupt faceless Eurocrats Nigel Farage warned us about.

“Not a boat though, because I haven’t got anywhere to keep it and I can’t swim.”

Others have insisted that they don’t care what the prize is because they’re going to love it regardless because it will have the smell of victory attached to it.

Leave voter Dave Matthews told us, “We won, so I don’t even need to know what we’ve won – it’s obviously going to be brilliant.

“It’s like visiting the fair when it comes to town, that small teddy bear you won after spending a tenner trying to throw hoops over bottles makes you a ‘winner’.

“It doesn’t matter that the same toy would have been much cheaper and much less hassle if you’d just gone and bought it directly from the local market – the fact that you won makes it worth every penny you might have wasted.

“So call Brexit a shambles, call it an impending catastro****, I don’t care – because I won and you lost so get over it.”
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              We have both. But not usually at the same time.
              Good...... They don't mix. Apparently.

*safety first*
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

It's a shame isn't it. That now people are singled out for ridicule and then bullied because they voted for what they believe in.

It's ok though because it just white men they are picking on.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  It's a shame isn't it. That now people are singled out for ridicule and then bullied because they voted for what they believe in.

you're right.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

What like all the people on here having a go at Labour voters?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X