• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wow just wow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    His responsibilities were to his constituents, to represent them and engage in debate and voting in an effort to achieve the best outcome for them. He failed to debate, he failed to vote.
    I was talking about mod responsibilities.

Oh there are none. I forgot. Carry on as you were.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Look I would not give the man the steam of my pish.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      But he is entitled to the pension for the years he was in the employee of the EU or whatever.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ukip...-nigel-farage/
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          He failed to debate
          Disproved, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA

plus hundreds of other clips in the EU parliament.

Comment

I have no problem with any EU or UK citizen getting pension money out of the EU.

Although it does highlight the rather diamond encrusted nature of EU pensions. At least Farage was voted in by the people. The EU top brass weren't, and neither were the wealthy bureaucrats like Neil Kinnock. Neil's a nice enough chap, but like many on the EU gravy rocket, he is drowning in a torrent of public cash.

Comment

Working...
            X