• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU get tough and preserve the peace!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU get tough and preserve the peace!

BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news - Politics - Nigeria

Following the brutal and inhuman video of the Nigerian army against the invasion, terrorism, and killings of IPOB members, which has been going viral over the internet. The president of the EU commission Mr Jean-Claude Junker has openly made a serious touching statement as well as warning the Nigerian security personnel against their ill hearted and unprofessionalism in handling democratic issues and the rights of the people… Junker directed a serious caution towards the Nigerian Military chiefs stating that they must employ every democratic tenet in handling issues that concerns disgruntle and agitations.
    Thank Goodness the EU are protecting the peace

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Nigeria's one of those Commonwealth countries that the U.K. wants an FTA with, isn't it?

Has Boris made a statement yet?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Nigeria's one of those Commonwealth countries that the U.K. wants an FTA with, isn't it?

Empire 2.0. A gunboat will be sent to keep the jam trade routes open.

Comment

And your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          And your point is?
          Well I certainly will be saying more prayers and having more thoughts.

Must go change my facebook page..

Oh sorry the point is that Junkcer can spout whatever tulip he wants but actions speak louder than words and actions are pretty rare for the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Well I certainly will be saying more prayers and having more thoughts.

Must go change my facebook page..

Oh sorry the point is that Junkcer can spout whatever tulip he wants but actions speak louder than words and actions are pretty rare for the EU.
            A. The UK is still in the EU, therefore "words and actions" are our responsibility as well.

B. Nigeria is a member of the Commonwealth, the club that the UK notionally heads.

Why do you keep blaming the EU for the UK's own failings?

Comment

A. The UK is still in the EU, therefore "words and actions" are our responsibility as well.

B. Nigeria is a member of the Commonwealth, the club that the UK notionally heads.

Well its an EU approved statement not a UK one.

The UK has history preserving world peace, despite the guff most remoaners spout the EU has done F all.

The Commonwealth via the UK Foreign Secretary has said the coup was a moment of hope and requested it stayed non violent.

It never complimented the Spanish on clubbing voters or pulling their hair so we have the moral high ground.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Because he's a fookin idiot that finds it easier to blame old johnny foreigner rather than our own country.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well its an EU approved statement not a UK one.

The UK has history preserving world peace
                  You are of course being ironic are you not? How do you think we got our empire? By preserving the piece or by violent oppression? Why not go sit down and have a cup of tea, then read some history about the same mentioned drink and how we have started wars over it. Idiot.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Commonwealth has a surprising amount of countries in it, some very wealthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X