• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Telegraph joins Mail extremist rhetoric

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telegraph joins Mail extremist rhetoric

Remoaners, the lot of them.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

ToryGraph turned into the Daily Fail long time ago...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Rich newspaper mogul gets upset about MPs representing the interests of the people do their job.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Rich newspaper mogul gets upset about MPs representing the interests of the people do their job.
          Anna Soubry is one of the most intelligent and trustworthy sounding politicians I've seen on our tvs for donkey's years.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Anna Soubry is one of the most intelligent and trustworthy sounding politicians I've seen on our tvs for donkey's years.
            Burn the witch! She is going against what rich newspaper moguls want.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Remoaners, the lot of them.
              So the Brexit Mutineers referenced are all remainers? Thanks for clearing that up.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Burn the witch! She is going against what rich newspaper moguls want.
                She has already gone to the police in response to threats from patriotic Brexiteers.

https://news.sky.com/story/anna-soub...dline-11127932

Comment

Working...
                X