• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTFH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Milan

Sorry to here you were banned for trolling. I was surprised because when I read your posts I didn't see anything remotely interesting or trollee.

If I was still a mod I wouldn't have banned you from trolling... Boring yes, but not trolling.

MF
    Unfortunately "boring" isn't currently an option, although that's probably a good thing from your point of view.

As for your "when I was a mod", maybe you should prefix your helpful posts with "when I was a contractor".
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      good morning Mordy,

reminder to self must not troll

ok back to business

while I was banned I happened to visit CUK out of curiosity to see what crap was being discussed

and

I noticed something

when I am on CUK and not logged in I get to see everybody's signatures, when I am logged in I can't see the signatures

this was a revelation I learn't loads about my friends on CUK from their signatures which I've never seen before !

Milan.
      Morning Beansey,

Best of luck with the "not trolling" thing. Stay out of the B forum, it's a trolls paradise in there...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Unfortunately "boring" isn't currently an option, although that's probably a good thing from your point of view.

As for your "when I was a mod", maybe you should prefix your helpful posts with "when I was a contractor".

Been contracting 20 years + thanks for asking. Presently a year into this contract.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Morning Beansey,

Best of luck with the "not trolling" thing. Stay out of the B forum, it's a trolls paradise in there...

Mordy Old Chap

I like the B Forum it's more fun to respectfully troll in Brexit than sensibly contribute in General :-)

I have the feeling General is being prepared for the Millenials to arrive

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

p.s. I'll be posting more in the Brexit forum because General is boring these days
            He mentioned the B word. Ban him.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                He called for someone else to be banned. Ban him. And then stone him...

Mordy in "He's not a Mod, he's a very naughty boy" Mode

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X