• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

WTFH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTFH

    WTFH

    I was banned for 2 days for trolling

    did you miss me

    Milan.

    p.s. I'll be posting more in the Brexit forum because General is boring these days

    #2
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    WTFH

    I was banned for 2 days for trolling

    did you miss me

    Milan.

    p.s. I'll be posting more in the Brexit forum because General is boring these days
    Only 2 days? Some poor sods get life for their first offence.

    And no, we didn't miss you...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

    Comment


      #3
      good morning Mordy,

      reminder to self must not troll

      ok back to business

      while I was banned I happened to visit CUK out of curiosity to see what crap was being discussed

      and

      I noticed something

      when I am on CUK and not logged in I get to see everybody's signatures, when I am logged in I can't see the signatures

      this was a revelation I learn't loads about my friends on CUK from their signatures which I've never seen before !



      Milan.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

        did you miss me
        Only in the sense that the IQ of the forum temporarily rose, and that my post announcing your ban was the most popular post that day (and possibly this week).

        Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        p.s. I'll be posting more in the Brexit forum
        Excellent, then you've come back from your timeout with a better understanding of where you should be putting your posts. Let's hope it stays that way and we don't have any repeat performances.
        I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
        Hands... out infractions
        Face... the music
        Space... between the ears

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          my friends on CUK
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Only in the sense that the IQ of the forum temporarily rose, and that my post announcing your ban was the most popular post that day (and possibly this week).
            .
            which post was that I didn't see it, I saw your update in Who's been banned and why

            Milan.

            Comment


              #7
              Great now with have Milan, Sas and Dim all playing at once.

              Oh well the respite was good..
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

              Comment


                #8
                Good Morning Sue,

                I was banned for trolling and being argumentative.

                Is this a new renaissence for CUK, I mean, is everybody going to stop swearing and insulting

                the new dawn of the CUK bowling club.

                Milan.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Good Morning Sue,

                  I was banned for trolling and being argumentative.

                  Is this a new renaissence for CUK, I mean, is everybody going to stop swearing and insulting

                  the new dawn of the CUK bowling club.

                  Milan.

                  Milan

                  Sorry to here you were banned for trolling. I was surprised because when I read your posts I didn't see anything remotely interesting or trollee.

                  If I was still a mod I wouldn't have banned you from trolling... Boring yes, but not trolling.

                  MF
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Good Morning MF,

                    you were a Mod ?

                    When ? Where was I ?

                    How was it ?

                    What happened ?

                    Are you now a member of the House of Lords (exMods) ?

                    MF the Moderator who would have ever guessed it.

                    Milan.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X