• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard Brexit now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    1. I don't think the result of Brexit will be calamity (although that's a possibility with no deal), simply a slow down in the economy's long term growth potential and the sidelining of the UK as a consequential power. In effect I think we'll be forced into the position of the US's de facto fifty-first state.

2. Yes overseas investors run most of our utilities, factories, and other assets. Let's have more in, especially from the US (see above)
    What a cretin! USA only wanted UK for inside story on the EU.

I suggest UK joins with CHina and we can rule the world together....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What a cretin! USA only wanted UK for inside story on the EU.

I suggest UK joins with CHina and we can rule the world together....
      You should stop drinking your shandy now ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You should stop drinking your shandy now ...
        I last had a drink in 2011.

Unlike you who only drinks CretinJuice....

Comment

There's no need for Brexit to bring the country and economy down, the workers (or is it just tulip management) seem to be doing that themselves: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7834921.html
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Crush the saboteurs

civil servants in Whitehall are briefing against Brexit and are briefing politicians that Britain will not leave the EU
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
            X