• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard Brexit now!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Brexit now!

I've come to the conclusion this would be the best option all round.
    Not going to affect me at all, so it would provide the best entertainment

Make it so, May, make it so.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasbot v0.2 alpha!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I've come to the conclusion this would be the best option all round.
        Of course you have.................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's going to be fun in the next few years.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's going to be fun in the next few years.
            Not for your carers it won't be as they have to take turns mopping up your endless dribble!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Not for your carers it won't be as they have to take turns mopping up your endless dribble!!

You've always been cannon fodder.
              And you're too thick to avoid your fate
              Do feel sorry for your kids though.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

You've always been cannon fodder. And you're too thick to avoid your fate
                It was obvious 15 years ago when he said he'd stay back as Columbian hostage.

Fecking disgrace for the Navy's kitchen - could not even peel them potatoes well.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It was obvious 15 years ago when he said he'd stay back as Columbian hostage.

Fecking disgrace for the Navy's kitchen - could not even peel them potatoes well.
                  At least I was issued with a gun, unlike you and sas with your white flags.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    At least I was issued with a potato peeler and tin opener, being a REMF.

FTFY
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X