• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remain would win Brexit referendum if held now, poll claims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eurosceptics claimed that the Euro would break apart back in 2008. 9 years later, every single country in the Eurozone is growing faster than the UK and runs a lower budget deficit.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 July 2017, 16:15.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      The Eurosceptics claimed that the Euro would break apart back in 2008. 9 years later, every single country in the Eurozone is growing faster than the UK and runs a lower budget deficit.

The Euro is still a bloody stupid idea.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Just to help you out a bit, Spanish unemployment has fallen by 6 million in the last 3 years.
        Spin that whatever way Murdoch wants you to, but a drop of 6 million is not insignificant.
        I wonder how many of those have simply left Spain. If I have some spare time later I might look it up.

Oh, and the UK will be paying for it, because of all those pensioners claiming their UK pensions while living in Spain
        How fecking dare they? Bastard pensioners should be living in squalor in the UK and spending their pensions on Bingo and Poundshop bargains. Christ you can be an arse sometimes...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Remain would win Brexit referendum if held now, poll claims

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          How fecking dare they? Bastard pensioners should be living in squalor in the UK and spending their pensions on Bingo and Poundshop bargains. Christ you can be an arse sometimes...
          Not "how dare they" at all. It's their choice where they choose to live. And by their choice then they are funding the Spanish economy, while taking money from the British economy. It's quite simple, but beyond your comprehension.
          I have no problem with that, but clearly you do, hence your need to be aggressively stupid in your reply.

You claim that the UK will not be sending money to Spain, I have pointed out simply, clearly and politely that you are incorrect.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just to help you out a bit, Spanish unemployment has fallen by 6 million in the last 3 years.
            Spin that whatever way Murdoch wants you to, but a drop of 6 million is not insignificant.

Oh, and the UK will be paying for it, because of all those pensioners claiming their UK pensions while living in Spain
            Yep unemployment dropped by 6 million to 4.7m. Jeez that is over half!

Its running at 18.75% currently.

Obviously its a runaway success compared to the UK which has unemployment at a scary 4.6%. whats that less than a quarter of Spain's?

The drop is larger than the whole of the UK' unemployed total

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/indicators

Sorry if its too much for you bremainers.
            Last edited by vetran; 3 July 2017, 22:31.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              The Euro is still a bloody stupid idea.
              Yes it is.

I'm sure Spain and Greece would fully agree.

Poor barstewards.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Not "how dare they" at all. It's their choice where they choose to live. And by their choice then they are funding the Spanish economy, while taking money from the British economy. It's quite simple, but beyond your comprehension.
                I have no problem with that, but clearly you do, hence your need to be aggressively stupid in your reply.

You claim that the UK will not be sending money to Spain, I have pointed out simply, clearly and politely that you are incorrect.
                Bloody hell, do I have to underline everything in crayon when being ironic?
                The contribution of a number of pensioners is a drop in the ocean to the bailout I was actually referring to.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  So how many of you keyboard jockeys have been down to see your MP about this?
                  I don't have to. My electorate voted overwhelmingly to remain, and my MP voted against the Article 50 bill in parliament. She's put her money where her mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Yep unemployment dropped by 6 million a quarter of the Spanish unemployment figure (24million in 2014).

Its running at 18.75% or 18 millon currently.

Obviously its a runaway success compared to the UK which has unemployment at a scary 4.6%. whats that a quarter of Spain's?

The drop is larger than the whole of the UK' unemployed total

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/indicators

Sorry if its too much for you bremainers.

Them Tories claim people on zero hour contracts are employed. The fact is the UK economy is slowing down those last 2 years. Growth at 0.2% first quarter compared to 0.7% the last. People will be holding their breath for news of the 2nd quarter. If the trend of those last two years does not reverse soon we'll be in recession. Strong and stable 10,000 fathoms below the sea.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Germany would win WWII if held now, poll claims

About as relevant as Scooter's ramblings.

Comment

Working...
                      X