• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................
    Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count
      It does to scooter and darmy!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

don't worry Ass & Barmy will offer to suck the poison out, pity the remainers stung us on the arse.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.

Comment

Originally posted by JozefBlofeld View Post
            Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.
            You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.
              No-one gives a fork what you say. Deeply tiresome moron.

It was a simple challenge to your sock drawer to see if you could even manage a single sentence in German - which you've singularly failed.

Private, third-class, dismissed !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Brexiters can fook off. I will fook them up at any opportunity.
                Basically remainers have the capital, intellectual, financial and otherwise and we will use it. It's civil war.
                Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

What? Möchten Sie Fries damit?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!
                  Viva la revolution!
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Bleib ruhig, fortsetze die Abrechnung.
                    Have you thought about finding a German forum to moderate?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

What? Möchten Sie Fries damit?

Wie viele Jahre muss ich im Gefängnis bleiben?
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X