• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin, can we change 'Brexit' to 'Brilliant' and 'Remainer' to 'Ruminant'?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin, can we change 'Brexit' to 'Brilliant' and 'Remainer' to 'Ruminant'?

I'm fed up with hearing the blasted words, both here and elsewhere, and CUK has this clever feature where words can be changed.

Also, my proposed substitute words seem a good fit, what with a Ruminant typically being a dull witted creature who repeatedly burps up their previous meals to chew them over and over again, and in some cases even eats their own droppings.

TIA
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

What should Owlhoot be changed to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What should Owlhoot be changed to?

Snowflake - his delicate sensibilities obviously can't hack it, now that his dream of a prosperous free Britain is crumbling.

Comment

Done that for you:

The xoggoth CUK hack

Need to fix so works with link but at least General main page is sorted.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How about "Brexit" to "Cluster****" and "Remainer" to "Smug bastard".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Here you go

Any CUK general post now has Brilliant instead of Brexit and 'Ruminant instead of Remainer.

General

I have also changed "tax" to "theft" and Macron to "Macaroni cheese eating surrender monkey"

And xoggoth to xoggoth the genius.

Any other suggestions?

atW to Mad Squirrel?
            Last edited by xoggoth; 23 June 2017, 21:12.
            bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Changing user names makes avatars "Vbulletin". Can't be ar*d to sort that.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 23 June 2017, 21:08.
              bloggoth

Comment

This is a great tool for the snowflakes. Less chance they'll see that something that upsets them. Poor dears. Of course it means their news bubble gets ever smaller while their ignorance and stupidity gets ever larger. But at least they won't as much.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hey! A couple more lines and I could ban admins!

Maybe not, I might get banned.

Hang on. If I was I could insert my own posts. And put lots of likes next to them!

All my friends in real life are imaginary after all.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 24 June 2017, 08:49.
                  bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                  X