• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Admin, can we change 'Brexit' to 'Brilliant' and 'Remainer' to 'Ruminant'?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hey! A couple more lines and I could ban admins!

Maybe not, I might get banned.

Hang on. If I was I could insert my own posts. And put lots of likes next to them!

All my friends in real life are imaginary after all.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 24 June 2017, 08:49.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    This is a great tool for the snowflakes. Less chance they'll see that something that upsets them. Poor dears. Of course it means their news bubble gets ever smaller while their ignorance and stupidity gets ever larger. But at least they won't as much.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Changing user names makes avatars "Vbulletin". Can't be ar*d to sort that.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 23 June 2017, 21:08.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Here you go

Any CUK general post now has Brilliant instead of Brexit and 'Ruminant instead of Remainer.

General

I have also changed "tax" to "theft" and Macron to "Macaroni cheese eating surrender monkey"

And xoggoth to xoggoth the genius.

Any other suggestions?

atW to Mad Squirrel?
    Last edited by xoggoth; 23 June 2017, 21:12.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    How about "Brexit" to "Cluster****" and "Remainer" to "Smug bastard".

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Done that for you:

The xoggoth CUK hack

Need to fix so works with link but at least General main page is sorted.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What should Owlhoot be changed to?

Snowflake - his delicate sensibilities obviously can't hack it, now that his dream of a prosperous free Britain is crumbling.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What should Owlhoot be changed to?

Leave a comment:

• Admin, can we change 'Brexit' to 'Brilliant' and 'Remainer' to 'Ruminant'?

I'm fed up with hearing the blasted words, both here and elsewhere, and CUK has this clever feature where words can be changed.

Also, my proposed substitute words seem a good fit, what with a Ruminant typically being a dull witted creature who repeatedly burps up their previous meals to chew them over and over again, and in some cases even eats their own droppings.

TIA

Working...
X