• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I blame Brexit part 1467

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Brexit part 1467

UK unemployment at lowest rate in 42 years - BBC News

Wait till those 3 million workers go home to the EU then Unemployment will be 50% like the rest of the EU.

Love a Bremoaner.

Oh Wait..
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We are leaving cyclical downturn (which took 8 years!). Nothing to do with brexit which doesn't do any favors either. Happens all around europe too, I just hope I'll catch the next boom and retire early.

Comment

See, conclusive proof that being in the EU is good for us.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

UK wage growth those past 10-years is even less than that of Greece. Alarm bells should ring when the country struggles to reduce debt growth let alone pay it down when near 96% of the working population is employed. Country will implode if it rises to 10%.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            UK wage growth those past 10-years is even less than that of Greece. Alarm bells should ring when the country struggles to reduce debt growth let alone pay it down when near 96% of the working population is employed. Country will implode if it rises to 10%.
            You could have fewer employed, but in better paid jobs?
            Last edited by The_Equalizer; 17 May 2017, 10:46.

Comment

meanwhile:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...eave-big-holes
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                You could have few employed, but in better paid jobs?
                Zero-hour contracts many employed payment in sheltered tents outside the Amazon warehouse. You've never had it so good under the Tories.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Alarm bells should ring
                  And yet they never do. Look at 2008. It seemed to come as a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    meanwile:

Birmingham and Manchester lead the way as construction booms in the regions

Comment

Working...
                    X