• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy
    Yeah Brexit is really going to help the oiks
    That's another reason why I've changed my mind and want a hard Brexit.
    Because pain is the best teacher.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      FTFY
      Thanks for that. I think I may have cracked a rib!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

FTFY
        Ah good an intelligent and fact based comment what would we do without you?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Because pain is the best teacher.
          If that were true, how can you explain all the thrashings you received at school resulting in you being dimmer than a 2w lightbulb?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            The Government is playing a blinder
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thanks for that. I think I may have cracked a rib!
              Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Ah good an intelligent and fact based comment what would we do without you?
              Quite. The truth isn't funny.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

FTFY
                Sure, those who you disagree with are idiots. I'm fairly certain there were equal numbers of idiots on both sides.

Well, no you're technically correct that more idiots voted Leave: Leave won.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I thought you'd like that one :-)

But then it is very easy to fall into the trap of assuming that the gov and civil service are stupid and incompetent because they are undertaking some actions that you don't personally believe in.

Comment

So does anyone want to "call" the Italian Referendum and Austrian Presidential results? Both happen on 4th December.

Comment

He, along with OG and a few of the other vociferous Bremain community have slowly drifted away from the scene as their hysterical posturing has been shown to be well wide of the mark.
                      Only the uber-muttonheads like sas and darmy are left, hanging around like a bad smell whilst feverishly wiping froth from their screens trying to justify an ever-dwindling strand of logic.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. Another way, is that uber-muttonheads liks sas and darmy haven't yet discovered the joy of stopping banging your head against the brick wall that are the self-satisfied,shrill in supposed victory, rose-tinted delusions of the Brexiters. Like knowing whether Brexit will be better for Britain than remaining would, who can say? Only time will tell which is right.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X