• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look everyone someone's planted some beans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Caption underneath:

Estimated retention =
    day rate x 300 days per annum
    Who earns £500 and works 300 days a year? Only some with a large coke habit would need to do that.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Who earns £500 and works 300 days a year? Only some with a large coke habit would need to do that.
      In my world there is only a maximum of 252 working days this year, so a 300 WD year is a 6 day week every week just about.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

Anyone who seriously believes they can retain more than they earn deserves to get shagged up the arse by these lot !
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Just out of interest I chucked in £500 a day as a rate into the calculator, apparently my estimated retention is £150,000 a year!

WooHoo!

I got £0.00 retention. Is that how they do it?

#ponzischeme

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Anyone who seriously believes they can retain more than they earn deserves to get shagged up the arse by these lot !
            It may actual be possible (if they use your initial payment as the starting point of a carousel vat fraud scam).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              I got £0.00 retention. Is that how they do it?

#ponzischeme

I got that. Then I changed my name from aaa to aaa aaa and it gave me loads of dosh. I'm in.

Comment

bedouin Group

All -
                You will find it is Richard Powell and not Simon Powell
                You will find the Bedouin group also of Warrington & Bristol & the Isle of Man

your powers of being a detective northerly not quite up to Columbo's standards yet ! - however, you may have the same dirty raincoat - who knows!
                CarolMapleAccountants&HypayUmbrella

Comment

Originally posted by bestnetpayfriend View Post
                  All -
                  You will find it is Richard Powell and not Simon Powell
                  You will find the Bedouin group also of Warrington & Bristol & the Isle of Man

your powers of being a detective northerly not quite up to Columbo's standards yet ! - however, you may have the same dirty raincoat - who knows!
                  Good points well made. I am clearly nt cut out to be a Private Investigator
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Looks like the thunder of this forum has been noticed. Site now says 85% retention.
                    300 days eh? I don't think I'd be a quality candidate for them; I can't seem to do more than 210 days on average (I know, I know, it's lazy..)
                    "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X