• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Share Investment, Discussion & Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    For me, strictly personal only, I no longer have a MyCo Ltd. Yes, I too use II for my SIPP and ISA and very good it is too, at a bargain basement price.

unfortunately all money needed is in Ltd Co and not willing to surfer the dividend tax burden for the amount I wanted to 'play' with

Comment

Go on then, how many of you followed me into Angus Energy (ANGS) shares and made around 45-50% in three or four days last week?
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Short Tesla. Fortune to be made.....
        P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Shorts on fire

Originally posted by simondolan View Post

Best to get your timing right

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/03/hedg...nst-tesla.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            Timing is indeed eveything!

Comment

Timing is indeed eveything!
              Mr Dolan, you have demonstrated that in bucketfuls. The man who wrote the world's most profitable spready, sells it just before the industry wakes up to it being virtually worthless in the modern world!

Comment

Here it comes:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...c-supply-surge

The oil spike !
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Mr Dolan, you have demonstrated that in bucketfuls. The man who wrote the world's most profitable spready, sells it just before the industry wakes up to it being virtually worthless in the modern world!
                  :-) It was never about the spreddy, honest. Isn't Freeagent great though - so nice to be able to set everything up again from scratch

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Thanks, that's really useful. We're going to see USD 60 oil pretty soon. PFC's perked up nicely the last couple of days after going ex divi. And the gentle drift downwards on HUR seems to be reversing now, time is running out on this one. It's not too late yet, but it soon will be. Plenty of upside the next 18 months on this, but if you didn't buy in before last week, you're already missing out significantly. I was in HUR a tad early, but topped up a couple of weeks ago and it is now motoring on nicely.

Comment

See....

"Tesla shares skid as Model 3 production hits rough patch"

Comment

Working...
                      X