• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Share Investment, Discussion & Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Barclays is now at solid long term support. If the market continues to crumble and this supports breaks then we could see the dire days of sub-100p. Otherwise it's a good time to take a punt.

Something is behind the stock market falls, something sinister and subversive. I haven't been keeping up with the news or rumours since I lost a lot of money years ago, but it feels like we are about to experience economic and financial Armageddon, far worse than 2008.

I remember buying Barclays at a low of somewhere near 40p when the last crash happened. I bought 20 Grands worth. Oh what a genius I was when I sold them at at 60p.

Feckers then went up to 4 quid. Doh!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Something is behind the stock market falls, something sinister and subversive. I haven't been keeping up with the news or rumours since I lost a lot of money years ago, but it feels like we are about to experience economic and financial Armageddon, far worse than 2008.
      Think that posts warrants a "Doomed ©" thread of its own
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I can feel it in my bones that a tidal wave of massive stock market crashes across the globe is imminent.
        This one is going to be huge, and will last a good few years.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Lots of doom talk on the media, brexit, oil price crash, stock market crashes underway, currency crashes, gold is rocketing up.

And you guys are buying shares......

Buy Gold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Lots of doom talk on the media, brexit, oil price crash, stock market crashes underway, currency crashes, gold is rocketing up.

And you guys are buying shares......

Buy Gold!!!

Buy london property!!!
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Buy london property!!!
              That ship has sailed!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Buy Gold!!!
                Yup

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Deutsche Bank came out of the blue to state that they're financially sound, I think I'll steer clear of that one

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Nothing to see here. We're literally the most financially sound bank. Ever. Promise.

Comment

https://beta.finance.yahoo.com/news/...011708953.html

Buy gold and diversify

Comment

Working...
                      X