• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hands up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands up

Sensible bloke that Beecroft BIS media information for journalists and the press - Image Library - Beecroft Report on Employment Law - BIS

Hands up anyone that thinks the Government will take a blind bit of notice
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Is there a Dummies Guide?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Is there a Dummies Guide?
      It says...

Good stuff is
      Bad stuff is
      Will govt listen is

HTH
      Last edited by northernladuk; 22 May 2012, 18:22. Reason: Bloody smilie website making me look stupid!!
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Dummies Guide:

Intelligent, successful, wealthy businessman suggests to Government that less employment regulations inc. not implementing AWR and simplifying agency legislation would be a great idea that would improve the economy. Proposals include not having to go through hoops to get rid of someone who is rubbish at their job.

HTH

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          It says...

Good stuff is
          Bad stuff is
          Will govt listen is

HTH
          Are you sure you're cut out for this linking lark
          World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
            Are you sure you're cut out for this linking lark
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

intelligent wealthy business man is allowed to extort from customers at wonga at 4000% rates of interest... hmmm fleece them all I say...

Comment

We're missing a trick here. If they want easily-disposable workers, why not use contractors? St Vince of Cable can't then complain about people losing their rights.

OTOH of course, he's the idiot that's presided over the export of our industry to India.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                  intelligent wealthy business man is allowed to extort from customers at wonga at 4000% rates of interest... hmmm fleece them all I say...
                  Extort? So presumably the persuasion to use their services is of the gun to the head variety?

Follow us on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
                    Extort? So presumably the persuasion to use their services is of the gun to the head variety?
                    no people take those sorts of loans because they enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X