• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MontP letter has arrived, and it's fighting talk. Excellent.

Comment

MontP Letter

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
      Is there something that you can share either on the forum or by PM? I am away from home and the suspense is killing me
      Last edited by Goinroamin; 27 November 2013, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Goinroamin View Post
        Is there something that you can share either on the forum or by PM? I am away from home and the suspense is killing me
        PMed you. I'll follow up later.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
          Fairs, fair to Montp. They could of thrown in the towel ages ago......

Comment

Yes but......

Originally posted by nevergiveup View Post
            Fairs, fair to Montp. They could of thrown in the towel ages ago......
            Don't forget they have a vested interest with some of us as we have loans that they will call in when all this is sorted out.

Comment

Happy with the MontP letter. Glad to hear from them and happy they continue to keep us informed when necessary. Another good mention for NTRT.

Fingers crossed we will all be able to meet up for a big party in the not so distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlackDog View Post
                Don't forget they have a vested interest with some of us as we have loans that they will call in when all this is sorted out.
                The legal bill far exceeded the outstanding loan balance long ago, WG is doing this because he committed to defend the planning when the solution was sold to clients and unlike some companies he didn’t rollover and run off with the cash when HMRC started fighting dirty! He also believes it’s the right thing to do and that HMRC’s actions are just plain wrong!!

Comment

Latest NTRT Toolkit.

Steve Pound (Ealing North) confirms he will write to Lin Homer.

Comment

The PM will write as well...

Just had a letter from the PM's office saying he will write to Lin Homer as well.....

Comment

Positive Feedback

+ 1. My MP is writing too.

Comment

Working...
                      X