• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know it won't be debated but that's my gut feeling.

We are dealing with very devious and cynical people here.

Remember the cross party letter that was sent to Gauke calling on him to meet with NTRT?

Guess when the 3 MPs got their reply? That's right, this morning. Gauke trotted out the same old crap and refused to meet us.

It's guerrilla warfare folks and we better get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by lucozade View Post
      So basically what you are describing is nothing more than a dictatorship where 1 man can make the decision over many.

Must admit that as time has gone past I've lost more and more faith in our not-so-democratic Government.
      Yep, this whole episode has given us a true glimpse of how the wheels turn and, quite frankly, it's depressing

Comment

Sadly DR I agree

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
        I don't know it won't be debated but that's my gut feeling.

We are dealing with very devious and cynical people here.

Remember the cross party letter that was sent to Gauke calling on him to meet with NTRT?

Guess when the 3 MPs got their reply? That's right, this morning. Gauke trotted out the same old crap and refused to meet us.

Even the chairman today is Peter Bone Con Wellingborough who is currently sponsoring the bill for UK withdrawal from ECHR. I listened in this am and could detect very little which would assist us.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
          Now you are talking!

Can I get the batman outfits yet?

Comment

Are they still going?

Comment

Originally posted by nevergiveup View Post
              Are they still going?
              They have re-convened just after 4:30pm - Player

Comment

Perspective

Please keep in mind that today is our first sortie into enemy territory with respect to the Parliamentary engagement. Before deciding on your Targets Of Opportunity, you need a recon mission not least to locate the enemy positions. A tactical withdrawl of your recon should follow so that HQ can assess the TOO and decide what sorties to plan with Strike Command.

We are engaged in Recon over flights today - Intelligence gathering. We're some time off calling "Steady, steady, bombs gone!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tax_shouldnt_be_taxing View Post
                  Please keep in mind that today is our first sortie into enemy territory with respect to the Parliamentary engagement. Before deciding on your Targets Of Opportunity, you need a recon mission not least to locate the enemy positions. A tactical withdrawl of your recon should follow so that HQ can assess the TOO and decide what sorties to plan with Strike Command.

We are engaged in Recon over flights today - Intelligence gathering. We're some time off calling "Steady, steady, bombs gone!"
                  I love the way TSBT put's everything into perspective!

Comment

Who is this t*at that loves the sound of his own voice!! bugga off boyo....

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                      Who is this t*at that loves the sound of his own voice!! bugga off boyo....
                      Banter about Barlow and they all have a good laugh. Meanwhile 3000 are about to go broke and have their livelihood destroyed. Merchant bankers. And this current numpty doesn't even know what he's saying. Tax every company then avoiding tax you plonker. Sounds like he's having a rant over a beer down the local than in a hall of public representation. I can't believe it.
                      Last edited by the great escape; 26 June 2012, 16:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X