• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claiming for Taxis.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    No more rudeness and insults on this thread please.
    Thankyou.. It started as a sensible question that could have resulted in a sensible debate had people bothered to read before throwing insults.
    All too common occurrence on this forum unfortunately, which is a shame considering all contractors i have the pleasure to know in person arent like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
      Thankyou.. It started as a sensible question that could have resulted in a sensible debate had people bothered to read before throwing insults.
      All too common occurrence on this forum unfortunately, which is a shame considering all contractors i have the pleasure to know in person arent like this...
      Maybe you are not cut out for contractor forums?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        LOL, how did i know that was coming...
        But at least you have the courtesy to reply, unlike certain others in this thread who, true to character, once their obvious mistakes have been pointed out, seem to go silent... until that is they see the next post of mine they can misread and insult me about!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You can wear out a catchphrase you know.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
            Oh dear, another troll who didnt bother to read the thread before attacking...
            AS normal you are 100% wrong. I DID read the whole sorry mess of a thread.

the question was "any thoughts on why my mates accoutant might say that HMRC dont like taxis!!!"
            And the answer is:

Ask YOUR accountant, you slack-jawed gurning moron

Who else will better understand why his accountant might say this, than another accountant?

Mods, can't you stop this blatant trolling outside General?
            Last edited by administrator; 26 January 2012, 20:05. Reason: No need for large text, no need to call people gurning morons, we are all capable of using our own eyes
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              AS normal you are 100% wrong. I DID read the whole sorry mess of a thread.

And the answer is:

Ask YOUR accountant, you slack-jawed gurning moron

Who else will better understand why his accountant might say this, than another accountant?

Mods, can't you stop this blatant trolling outside General?
              Oh look, more personal insults... what a surprise...
              Last edited by administrator; 26 January 2012, 20:06. Reason: You are drawing the personal insults by your behaviour. Give it a rest please.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                And in case you hadn't noticed, there are a few on here, who have all clarified what I already knew to be correct...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  You can wear out a catchphrase you know.
                  <sniff>

Wouldn't mind but I don't use it much either....
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How about you both give it a rest

Comment

Working...
                    X