• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parasol IT - poor service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not impressed

I am about to leave them (well I would if I could ever actually get hold of them). I spent 45 minutes on hold to them yesterday to chase a payment - finally got through to someone who had no idea what they were talking about and half way through the conversation the phone went dead. Called straight back and was put on hold for 15 minutes until 6pm when the offices obviously closed so the phone just went dead. Not impressed. Can anyone recommend a good alternative company?
    I am even becoming nervous that despite Parasol's blanket emails saying there is no truth that they are going under, that they actually might have started already.

Comment

Parasol now sorted?

Have Parasol sorted their service issues out yet?

Was just about to join them.

If not can you recommend a decent alternative brolly?

Comment

My last 4 weekly timesheets were paid on time. All fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by walkerrobin
          Have Parasol sorted their service issues out yet?

Was just about to join them.

If not can you recommend a decent alternative brolly?
          I had no problems before or whilst they were fannying on with their systems, and no problems since. Quite happy with them

Comment

Originally posted by basshead
            I had no problems before or whilst they were fannying on with their systems, and no problems since. Quite happy with them
            must admit I was pretty much unaffected by it all. Just lucky I guess.

Comment

Cheers guys, seems most people are fine with them then. Good to get the reassurance.

Comment

As my above (first) post - a friend used www.cakeincome.co.uk and thinks they are great as they set up Ltd cos not umbrellas. I have to say I am foggy about the difference - so any advice.....

Comment

Go read this thread - http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread7487.html then ask questions - all the answers are there but may need clarifying.

Or, if you want the short version - will it be cheaper to run your own LtdCo or to pay someone else to do it for you? Hmmm.....
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                  X