• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parasol IT - poor service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boredvicky
    I have recently joined the forum, makes for a great read!
    The 'test please delete' thread is a good place to go when you are bored...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by boredvicky
      I have recently joined the forum, makes for a great read!

It seems that people seem to put up with a lot of inconvenience due to their payroll companies/suppliers. I dont really understand why you guys just keep taking it, it seems simple to me: If you dont like the service you are being supplied, leave the company that is providing it. You cannot be held hostage and ultimatley, your staying or leaving is the biggest test of a company's service. Speak with your feet and get out if you're not happy! There is no loyalty bonus for staying with them and you are not going to be penalised for leaving.....

The problem is the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I've been with Parasol for over three years now and they have been fine until their recent slip up so I'll give them a few months to sort it out before I decide to jump ship.

Comment

mmmm spam for lunch today then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          mmmm spam for lunch today then.
          Personally I'd rather have Rob Crossland for lunch for f***ing everything up

If someone could offer a decent umbrella company service I would certainly look into them. Was going to check out Giant but won't bother after reading the comments on this board and you can just forget Prop4.

Comment

Run your own limited.

Malvolio
            We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Parasol IT

Again Parasol , I still waiting my P45 from them and they always have problem with the new system.

I feeel like an hostage and they always bad with costumers.

christian

Comment

Originally posted by tekno
                Again Parasol , I still waiting my P45 from them and they always have problem with the new system.

christian

fleety??!?!!!!
                "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

christian
                  Quick Commissioner! To the <strike>Bat</strike> Fleetwood Signal
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have you tried this chap?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      Have you tried this chap?

Thanks DaveB, I now have coffee all over my desk.

Comment

Working...
                      X