• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**termination with no notice - breach of contract**court case *help needed*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm enjoying this thread and the OP is getting an unnecessarily hard time. It may be true that the rest of us couldn't be bothered with this kind of court case, but the OP has a grudge, which should be celebrated. This outpouring of outrage is a little spark of poetry in the dull prose of contracting.
    +1 for Old Greg....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      No you are not. A business knows how it's accounts and finances are run properly.
      Really! think the taxman and/or courts may disagree somewhat!

& I am a business (Ltd is a clue!) - i.e. the case is the business v the agency

Its (some) of you guys who say its not; ir35, permy, contractor blah blah - sticking to the FACTS - Its a business

Comment

Originally posted by KittyCat View Post
        Really! think the taxman and/or courts may disagree somewhat!

& I am a business (Ltd is a clue!) - i.e. the case is the business v the agency

Its (some) of you guys who say its not; ir35, permy, contractor blah blah - sticking to the FACTS - Its a business
        You are a person holding a LTD company who doesn't understand its finances.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1438131
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I was double checking (called prudence) - as you dont know the companies finances, trading activity, Directors income etc - you are in no position to judge anything?

I've had no problem with my accounts? & the tricks I've missed I'll be claiming back thru adjustments (yes - its allowed!).

Comment

I was double checking (called prudence) - as you dont know the companies finances, trading activity, Directors income etc - you are in no position to judge anything?

I've had no problem with my accounts? & the tricks I've missed I'll be claiming back thru adjustments (yes - its allowed!).
            If you are genuine do yourself a favour and stop replying to this thread till after the court case
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

The case is in the business name - its not;

'person holding a LTD company' v AN Other!

Comment

The case is in the business name - its not;

'person holding a LTD company' v AN Other!
                You missing the point so NVM.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

KC _you_ are not a business. The whole POINT of a Ltd is it separates the company entity from yourself. that's why you have to take salary/dividends, not just treat the business account as your own personal money.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    KC _you_ are not a business. The whole POINT of a Ltd is it separates the company entity from yourself. that's why you have to take salary/dividends, not just treat the business account as your own personal money.
                    KC did point out that the action was started by the LTD company not herself personally so I think that point is well understood.....
                    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

who? how much?

So which is the agency and who is the client?

And what is the total amount you are claiming for in the court case?

Comment

Working...
                      X