• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not getting paid....heyalp!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names! Names! Names!

What I am asking is the names of the umbrells companies that will pay me regardless if they get paid or not. If you guys and gals have been using umbrella companies that can do that, no research is necessary, tell me which umbrella company you work for please. I am surprised that no one has come forth with this yet. How hard can this be?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bird View Post
      What I am asking is the names of the umbrells companies that will pay me regardless if they get paid or not. If you guys and gals have been using umbrella companies that can do that, no research is necessary, tell me which umbrella company you work for please. I am surprised that no one has come forth with this yet. How hard can this be?
      Well I could give you a name but under the rules here I can't advertise
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Why not ask it as a new question in the right area of the forum???
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
          LisaContractorUmbrella does. Send her a PM on here and I am sure she can help.

Comment

I for one have no idea who LisaContractorUmbrella might work for. If only there was a link from her profile which told us....

Oh.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
              Clue's in the name though people!!!!!

HTH
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Why do you think that may be?*

(*And if you're not sure it might be that telling us off like recalcitrant toddlers is not the best way to make friends and influence people or that most here don't use umbrellas...)
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Umbrella List

May be someone can start a thread to allow people to post umbrella companies that will do this. Make it sticky so that people can check them out. This list will not be seen as advertisement but instead as a service to all contractors. Lisa can be the first to post her umbrella company there.

But I am a newbie here (and don't bother to read the fine print when there is no money involved), so is it really against forum policy to mention name of a company? Except trashing them of course. And is it why I got such a strong reaction when I mentioned OrangeGenie (ops)?

Comment

May be someone can start a thread to allow people to post umbrella companies that will do this. Make it sticky so that people can check them out. This list will not be seen as advertisement but instead as a service to all contractors. Lisa can be the first to post her umbrella company there.

But I am a newbie here (and don't bother to read the fine print when there is no money involved), so is it really against forum policy to mention name of a company? Except trashing them of course. And is it why I got such a strong reaction when I mentioned OrangeGenie (ops)?
                    Nervous Newbie

Big Bird is slower than a 486
                    Gratz.. in 15 posts. That is quite impressive.

Comment

fine print

umm see the fine print above and realise that no one else does either ... this is not a public service and your tax and NI don't contribute.

Comment

Working...
                      X