• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

advantages of invoicing on a quarterly basis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to be rude to the original poster.... scratch that.. yes I do.. incredibly. I had a little look over his posting history.

Not only has he been told by a number of people a number of times about invoicing monthly I noticed these gems...

How much can I spend on a laptop

On expenses and obviously i need to invoice it to my company?
    and then proceeded to break down the reciepts and ask if he can calim delivery costs

Kinda like this one for entertainment value..

I have around 1000pounds worth of travel expenses to claim for 3months worth of work almost over the last 3 months, since i haven't invoiced my agency yet for the 3months worth of work i dont want to take out the expenses from my business account as its looking a tad thin anyway, since my quarterly returns are due by the end of this month, can i avoid inputting my expenses into the spreadsheet for my accountants until January or do i have to put them in there even though i don't want to take the expense out of my business account, I suppose I have to declare them for this quarter?
    and for another coffee on the screen moment...

I was told to pay my sallary on the 19th of every month but forgot they they told me this, so sometimes i would pay 5months unpaid salery in 1 go purely because iIwasnt working so felt uncomfortable taking it out of my business bank account when the funds were not so plentyfull.
    This post started to make sense...

blast I am no good with sums, why the heck do I have to fill in this spread sheet when I pay them 75pounds a month, I have no idea how to fill in the spreadsheet
    sales invoice
    bank receipts
    bank payments
    expenses etc etc
    I can't even be bothered to quote hilarious snippets from Being caught in London with no train ticket, bad mouthing Fujitsu, 16 bank charges in on month thread, your 126 from agencts 400quid charge etc etc

Sockpuppet or retard... it's your call....
    Last edited by northernladuk; 2 February 2010, 11:36.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Good Grief!

OP - GET A PROPER ACCOUNTANT!!!!

Stuff all over your receipts/timesheets in an envelope once a month and let them do the rest if you're so disorganised!
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I don't want to be rude to the original poster.... scratch that.. yes I do.. incredibly. I had a little look over his posting history.

<snip>
        You must have a lot of time on your hands...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          <cough>

Comment

<cough>
            nearly 3 posts a day - woohoo!!!

and your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              nearly 10-15 mins browsing.. whooohooo

and your point is....

Comment

nearly 10-15 mins browsing.. whooohooo

and your point is....
                I don't have one...

...again!!!

Comment

You guys are polite. I recognised the idiot's (OP) name so didn't reply.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X