• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Yorkshire Accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yorkshire Accountant

I'm based in Leeds, and have been with SJD for over a year now. However, their prices are far too high for the hands off approach they have.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent accountant in the area?

Thanks

Originally posted by RTB View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent accountant in the area?
    My accountant in Harrogate is expensive compared to others described on this board, but I'm happy with the service I get.

It would be helpful to elaborate on what you expect in terms of service from an accountant, and what you want to pay in return for this level of service.

Comment

Darren at Upton accountants posts on this forum quite regularly and seemed to get good recommendations from contractors who used him. I'd give him a try - to contact, darren@uptonaccountants.com.

Comment

Originally posted by WHA View Post
        Darren at Upton accountants posts on this forum quite regularly and seemed to get good recommendations from contractors who used him. I'd give him a try - to contact, darren@uptonaccountants.com.
        Based in Wakefield so fairly local to the OP IIRC.

Comment

I'm with Darren....always top class service from him and his team.

Comment

Interesting - 2 new posters both expressing disatisfaction with SJD,and similarly styled headings "Yorkshire Accountant" and "Glasgow Accountant".

Do I smell a conspiracy?

Comment

Yorkshire Accountant

Yep, we're based in Wakefield if you fancy popping in for a brew?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Dave View Post
                Interesting - 2 new posters both expressing disatisfaction with SJD,and similarly styled headings "Yorkshire Accountant" and "Glasgow Accountant".

Do I smell a conspiracy?
                I with Darren at Upton Accountants and Lisa M has been truely superb.

Very very decent and knowledgeable guys

Comment

I am Leeds based and with Uptons. Would recommend highly.

Comment

This type of question is asked a lot on here, have you tried doing a search?
                    http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...nt-please.html

Comment

Working...
                    X