• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Time to fight back!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yes BN66, not at all a scare page intended to get all of us to run along and quickly pay money on account. Its a worst case doom scenario setup by people who want you to believe its all gonna go wrong....

you do know its not actually real dont you??

Comment

lets got to war hector (who I think maybe represented in these forums in disguise).....you can take me to court and I will pay you back £5 per month for the rest of my life....

As the courts view things an offer to pay on any debt be it HMRC or otherwise based on your affordibility is acceptable...

Comment

oh yes and sorry, all my assets (including my home) are entirely owned by my ltd company which of course is a commercial entity and not touchable by HMRC...ohhhhhhh what a shame!!

and just to take the P*ss a little bit more I might actually unemploy myself from my Ltd company and start claiming dole money.....hmmmm I can smell the pleasure now...
        Last edited by neilawuk; 1 May 2008, 15:26.

Comment

Originally posted by neilawuk View Post
          oh yes and sorry, all my assets (including my home) are entirely owned by my ltd company which of course is a commercial entity and not touchable by HMRC...ohhhhhhh what a shame!!

and just to take the P*ss a little bit more I might actually unemploy myself from my Ltd company and start claiming dole money.....hmmmm I can smell the pleasure now...
          IANAL but is the term 'piercing the corporate veil' not appropriate in that instance?

Comment

Can we assume you've not been paying BIK on any of those either?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

nope cos my Ltd company is actually a property business....nothing to do with my contracting

Comment

dude69 where did u get that from? are u in the scheme?
                somebody sent it to me.

Comment

ok, I will inform Montpelier as that is confidential information...

Comment

Bik???

Comment

Gravedigger

Keep digging your grave...

Comment

Working...
                      X