• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for any EDS contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    So what's it like working for them?

They've just offered the biggest pot of money top end for my line of work in fact. 35% increase on current rate to be sure...

What's the catch?
    My experience was positive. The fact it was EDS made no difference. Don't let the doom mongers put you off...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I've still not accepted the agent keeps calling (and is becoming a little frustrated) - why am I holding?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I've still not accepted the agent keeps calling (and is becoming a little frustrated) - why am I holding?
        **** knows - grow a pair and make a decision instead of fannying around on these boards...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          I have a new contract starting next week and I am being told along with many others that I may have to enter working time details on their SAP system, nice of them to drop this in less than a week before I start.
          I did a contract like this where after a couple of weeks I was told that I would have to use a SAP system to book my time. At that time, SAP would only work with IE but the client refused IE on site and only had Netscape which is how I got out of it
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
            **** knows - grow a pair and make a decision instead of fannying around on these boards...
            You see Flash, I have the up most respect for the philosophy 'belts off pants down isn't life a scream?' but a decision made now would be based on poor information... I think that's why I'm holding.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X