• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminating LTD Co accountant of 10 years. What all documents to get Accountiant.?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post

No, No, No
    Nothing outstanding
    And has your accountant confirmed that, or are you just saying it’s true?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Hold on, have you got rid of your accountant BEFORE completing your company accounts?
      Who is doing the liquidation for you?

Have you read your previous thread?
      I am confident I can sort out formalities my self. Its not a complicated Ltd company. Thanks

Comment

Hold on, have you got rid of your accountant BEFORE completing your company accounts?
        Who is doing the liquidation for you?

Have you read your previous thread?

And has your accountant confirmed that, or are you just saying it’s true?
        Its my Ltd company used only when I was a contractor 3 years ago. So its dealing I know well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
          Its my Ltd company used only when I was a contractor 3 years ago. So its dealing I know well. Thanks
          You say that, but we have had to put up with your basic questions and attempts to do things for several years. You might think you know the company's dealings, but that's completely different to knowing the legalities and financial requirements.

Your question in the title of this thread was "What all documents to get (from) Accountant?" (I've corrected the spelling/punctuation, etc.)
          If you knew your company's "dealings" and understood the financial side of it, you'd not ask that question!
          When running your own company you should ensure that you have a copy of every document that is produced every year, not something you suddenly search for 10 years into running it.

You get asked simple questions like "have you asked your accountant?" and you don't reply with "yes I have" or "no I haven't", but by evading the question with unfounded self-confidence. Something you seem to be quite good at.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

voluntary liquidation and strike off are two different things,.

You really sure you know what you're doing?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
            X